Cougar Hockey Interview
Did you know that Apex High School has a hockey team? This week I interviewed Zack Robinson who is on the Cougar Hockey Team. Read this interview to learn more about him and the team!
- What is your name and grade?
- My name is Zack Robinson, and I am in 11th grade.
- How long have you been playing hockey for? What age did you start playing at?
- I’ve been playing hockey for twelve years. I started playing when I was four years old.
- How long have you been on the Cougar hockey team?
- I’ve been on the Cougar Hockey team since my freshman year, so this is my third year having been on the team.
- How would you describe the atmosphere of the team?
- I’d say the atmosphere of the team is that we go out to win, but we also want to have fun with it. We love to joke around and have fun during games, but we still like to assure a win for the team.
- How many games have you played this season? How many wins and losses have come from those games?
- We have played four games this season. We won three of those four games, and lost one.
- What is your favorite and least favorite parts of being on the team?
- My favorite part about being on the team is the atmosphere and having fun playing hockey. I don’t have a least favorite part because there is never a time when I am not having fun with Cougar Hockey.
- Do you like watching or playing hockey more? Why?
- Playing, for sure! Playing hockey is more fun because it is better to be out there doing what you love than rather than just watching it.
- Where and when are Cougar hockey games?
- Cougar Hockey games are on Monday nights with varying start times. They can start at either 5:00pm, 6:00pm, or 7:00pm at XL Sports World in Apex, NC.
- Is there a JV and Varsity team?
- No, there is no JV and Varsity team. It is all only one team for Cougar Hockey.
- Is cougar hockey roller or ice hockey?
- Cougar Hockey is a roller hockey team.
- Would you recommend others to join the team?
- Of course I would recommend Cougar Hockey! It is a fun atmosphere, and we win a lot of games. It is a great experience to be on the team, and I’m glad to have been able to be apart of it for these last 3 years.
I’d like to thank Zack for doing this interview with me and helping me learn more about him and the Cougar Hockey Team! I hope you were able to learn more about the team, too, if you didn’t know about it. If you are ever looking for something to do on a Monday night, you should go out and support your Cougar hockey team!