Last Minute Stocking Stuffer Ideas
If your family is anything like mine, you know how stressful it is to do all your Christmas shopping on Dec 23! You are finding out all the secret plans your mother has made for you over your break, and you are already failing at that study routine you planned just a few days ago. Anyhow, I am going to help you out. Here are twenty things you can buy to stuff the stockings of those you love, or even gather a bunch of things and make a present for a white elephant game, or a care package for a for a friend.
I will start off by saying this–check out Target! The newly remodeled store is full of inexpensive goodies to buy for your friends and family. Not only do they have the infamous dollar-section, but they have a plethora of mini sized beauty products in the makeup and skincare section. Many supermarkets have travel-sections where you can come across cute items. During the holidays many brands know that we need help composing gifts for family members and will make a beautifully packaged gift with their cult-favorite items all wrapped in a bow, so don’t turn a blind eye on those either.
Onto the list…
- Scrunchies– velvet and satin are especially trendy at the moment.
- Exfoliating gloves for the shower– no need to hold onto that dead skin in the new year
- A multi-purpose tool (you know, the ones with all the little screwdrivers in it?)
- A lip balm! If you really love someone, you will not let them walk around with chapped lips. However if you really want to treat them, some of my favorite lip balms are the Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm and Smith’s Rosebud Salve (in the squeeze-tube).
- Portable phone charger and/or a long cable– you will never run out of battery at the most convenient times anymore.
- A rollerball of cologne or perfume
- A cord organizer because everybody hates tangled headphones
- Cute patches or enamel pins to put on jacket, backpacks, or purses
- Quirky socks– anything with food, emojis, and animals
- Deck of cards
- Face or eye masks
- PopSocket car mount
- Gift cards to literally anywhere you can think of
- A brand new Pop Socket
- Candy… but isn’t this one obvious?
- A wooden or stainless steel comb
- Fairy lights (to make your room more aesthetic)
- A shower speaker
- A planner for the new year
- A brand new journal or notebook
- Nail polish
- Lanyard for keys
- USB flash drive
- Fancy gel pens
- A reusable straw
- A bamboo toothbrush
- Bookbag charms
- A skin for your cell phone, Apple watch, or Fitbit
- Stationary phone stand
- Makeup– lip gloss, mascara, single eyeshadow (anything that will fit in the stocking)
Though you may feel the pressure to buy everyone you know a gift, don’t go broke trying to get every family member, friend, or significant other a present. Remember that there are other ways to show you care this time of year. Happy Holidays!